Work That Reconnects Retreat Weekend:
Gather and Connect Deeply for the Healing of our World
Gather with us and summon our collective regenerative power, and access your ability
to more wisely navigate the turmoil of these times.
This workshop is for earth-lovers, changemakers, justice-seekers, activists, trailblazers, community leaders, parents, grandparents, and those longing to engage more deeply in the healing of our world.
- Awaken inner qualities that ground and enliven us
- Validate our emotional responses in uplifting ways
- Shift perspectives and see with new eyes
- Explore powerful and personally relevant actions
- Explore The Work That Reconnects of ecopsychologist, systems theorist, and scholar of Buddhism, Joanna Macy
- Enjoy deep nature connection, solidarity with your changemaker allies, and soul-level nourishment
Includes fresh nutritious meals and a bunk bed in an outdoor rustic shelter.
*Limited number of beds available in climate controlled spaces*
This Event Has Been Rescheduled For 2019
Please Fill Interest List Below To Be Notified of New Date
Thursday 2PM - Sunday 2PM
The Eco-Institute Gazebo, Kitchen, Barn Loft
Includes fresh nutritious lunches
Rustic accommodations are available
Student Rate: $300
Community Rate: $400
Generosity Rate: $500
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL AID