Join Will Hooker to explore the foundations of permaculture through presentations,
discussions, field trips, and hands-on building experiences.
This in-depth course offers practical methods to help you and your yard, landscape
or community garden become a part of the global movement of ecological design.
Discover new ways in which you can apply permaculture principles where you live.
Explore natural building projects, energy use practices,
forest gardening, and other principles of permaculture.
Enjoy a week in the beautiful garden sanctuary surrounded by
an inspiring community at The Eco-Institute.
Get your Permaculture Foundations Certification this summer
and come back for the Permaculture Design Intensive certification.
We WILL EXPLORE:
- Creating abundant food systems
- Creating healthy water systems
- Generating and using alternative energy
- Natural building projects
- Landscape design techniques
- Fostering vibrant community life
- Field trips to 1 or 2 acclaimed permaculture gardens
- Hands-on building projects
- Mushroom cultivation
- Sauerkraut- and kimchi-making
SUMMER 2018 SESSION
9am-9pm daily, including optional evening activities
Lunch provided on Saturday and Sunday
For work-trade options, inquire by June 8th
No additional cost for camping
Questions? Contact Chris at email@example.com